emu

Brand new early headlights at bargain price

I have a pair of early lights Kip if your interested.Not new but had 18 mnths use so good as.Could bring them to national day if you wanted a look.could let them go for £80.Daren

Darren, I have to be totally honest but I really dont need any as i was buying for stock as the ones on the Nugget are great with 2 new lenses and with 7 weeks off work due to my accident recently and not much sick pay coming i'm kinda glad I missed them. I know i'm strange :lol:

Am sure they'll go if you whack them on ebay or here though.

Hope things are good with you by the way, was hoping to speak to you at the AGM but never got there :/

Darren, I have to be totally honest but I really dont need any as i was buying for stock as the ones on the Nugget are great with 2 new lenses and with 7 weeks off work due to my accident recently and not much sick pay coming i'm kinda glad I missed them. I know i'm strange :lol:

Am sure they'll go if you whack them on ebay or here though.

Hope things are good with you by the way, was hoping to speak to you at the AGM but never got there :/

Thats ok,see you at national day !