devilmatt

Spedeworth/stock car fans...

Thought I'd post up a link (I'm afraid its a Faceache link) to my stock car progress page.

Not had much luck woth the car so far. Received it as a wedding present from my lovely bride last May, and since then have completely overhauled the car, built and promptly blown up 2 engines and completed 1 race.

I feel like we've done things properly this time with a completely overhauled engine running about 12:1 compression, some new iron work around the outside and a shiney new paint job which I don't expect to stay shiney and new for long.

We will be out at Arlington, near Eastbourne, on bank holiday monday (7th) for the first time this year, and the 3rd time in total. It could go either way to be honest but with any luck, we will be fighting for good finishes and wins in a few months.

Have a look if you're interested and feel free to "like" the page. If you're not interested then I apologise for wasting your time with this nonsense. :wave:

http://www.facebook.com/teamallenracing

Edited by devilmatt
I'm an idiot

Now with link. Some people are sooooo picky... :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 2:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:59 PM ----------

Just realized its been changed to the new timeline format which looks really lame. Still a few photos and things on there though, and there will be a lot more activity including photos and videos very soon. I promise.