nottsliam

another potential corrado buyer

Hi!

Been reading a bit on the forums today so thought I'd sign up. The current idea is to get a fairly cheap vr6, do some basic work on it until my insurance is due next feb, when I'll take it off the road, charge it, and have it back on the road at the end of march after my 25th bday when the insurance will be a bit cheaper for the extra power. Trying to find out as much as I can about turbos and superchargers for the vr6s, I'll try not to ask too many questions that have been asked before and be too much of a noob.

Liam

Welcome on the forum and good luck on charging route but getting fairly cheap basic car it will cost you lot of money because high mileage cars are quiet tired and extra boost will blow your engine sooner or later.

Thanks, not looking for dirt cheap but don't want to spend loads. Theres a storm I'm going to take a look at tomorrow, am I right in thinking its the grill and alloys that are different for the storm?

there is a quick guide to storms on here.... you more or less have it nailed: Wheels, Grill, Badge & Colour (if Blue) were unique to the model. Oh & leather as std............ and a faster reverse cog!!