K Simmonds

WTB Tatty set of 15" Sebring OE Multi spoke alloy with centre caps.

I'm in the process of individualising my VERY early Dutch import (LHD) MK I G60, the car is totally original on 70K miles and would be described by most as 'mint'. So far I've subtly made a few changes to the badges and sourced a correct leather OE steering wheel and handbrake handle. For the leather gear gaiter and knob I've custom fitted Audi S2 items as I had them to hand and they look spot on IMO.

Details of the car and upgrades can be seen in this thread

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?65661-My-1990-G60-on-65K-miles

I don't want to do anything to the car that is not easily reversible, as the long term plan for her is concourse level restoration with the aim of making her a show winning car. She's close now but I need to get a little paint attended to before I'd be happy showing her. The Charger is being rebuilt by JMR next month and I've done absolutely everything else mechanically, right down to changing the brake fluid and gearbox oil.

I'm going to get my existing Sebrings refurbished in the the correct VAG Silver so I have a set of show standard wheels.

However, being Tornado Red I can't help but feel that a set of the OE 15" Sebrings in Anthracite Black would finish her off a treat along with my Black badges etc.

So, what have you got people????????????????????

All I ask is that they are straight and have centre caps, otherwise the condition is not important, I don't care if they have been paited Pink ETC!!!:rolleyes:. I will also consider a set with buckles, however they will have to be very cheap as it cost's a fair bit to straighten them out.

Cash waiting and I can arrange the courier should they not be within collection range.

Edited by K Simmonds

i think black alloys against a red corrado, very smart, or what about a charcoal colour maybe ???????????????????????// either both very smart

i think black alloys against a red corrado, very smart, or what about a charcoal colour maybe ???????????????????????// either both very smart

So do I, I'll be getting them finished in metallic Anthracite, just like this [ATTACH=CONFIG]61089[/ATTACH]

I get special trade rates and it's only going to set me back 20 quid a wheel, I have to sort out any kerbing and damage first as all he does is blast them and powder coat them for that price.

Edited by K Simmonds
More info

Looks like I'm sorted for wheels now, thanks Bristolbaron!!!! Got enough to make Two sets of Five, with my existing rims.

I just need some extra centre caps now, will consider singles, pairs, set ETC, again what have you got people??

hi kit i forgot to tell you early i got some 17ins wolfrace alloys coming soon for the corrado soon

£20 per wheel - wow! i'll be in touch when i need my next ones doing!

heres my old solitudes done in anthracite powder.. loved the colour..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61237[/ATTACH]

£20 per wheel - wow! i'll be in touch when i need my next ones doing!

heres my old solitudes done in anthracite powder.. loved the colour..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61237[/ATTACH]

Yep, Anthracite is the one, love it. Looks black till you get close then you get the depth of colour and slight metallic finish. As long as you keep them clean that is, Anthracite wheels are a pig for showing up the dirt.

And no problem, I'll happily arrange for a set to be done for you. With the running round I'd have to do you'd be looking at 25 quid a wheel, I have to take them to the guy and pick them up again a couple of weeks latter and his workshop is in Hereford, 30 miles away from me but I'd try and make it all tie in with work stuff so it's no hassle at all really. He can do lot's of other colours as well, pretty much anything you want.

Though, like I've mentioned all he does is blast and powder coat them so any damage needs to be sorted before I give them too him.

I got rid of the kerbing on the S2 wheel pictured with a file followed by some 240 grit wet and dry. Did it on the wheel balancer at work, span them up and held the W&D against the rim till I was happy with the finish.

Got your PM mate, just let me know when you've got the wheels and we'll sort out a good time to hook up.