northG60

Got My G-Lader !!!

Well after a few months ive got myself another G-Ladder fully rebuild and ported to stage four by Jabbasport and they also delivered it personally saturday for me which was bloody good of them...

So now im just cleaning down all my intercooler pipework and cleaning my engine bay up while it's easy to get to ,also need to fit my new radiator and do an oil + filter change

really happy and cannot wait to hear the G-ladder purring away again

hope this one holds out for you

cheers mate me too.... i really dont want to think about that possability haha

Ive got a week off work later this month so weather providing i'll take my time and get it all sorted

good things come to those who wait! Now you still have to be restrained during the breakin period!!!!!! ive had a stage four and the linear boost+ladder whine just wants you to go throught the gears over and over again!!!

just got mine back from jmr also!!not fitted yet as im waiting for other bits and pieces coming but yes you could say im a little excited!!

lol it must be G60 rebuild season and yes i will be very restrained breaking it in athough its pretty much an entire tank of petrol (250-300 miles) of driving under 3.5 k and the though that i may be getting overtaken by a prius will be a truly low point in my life lol.....

what would be the best way of cranking the engine over to feed the charger with oil before i fire it up? ive read various ways ie disconecting king lead ect ..

pull either the king lead or the hall sender connector on the side of the distributor

both stop any spark so are the easiest routes.

or pull the ecu relay should be numbered either 30 or 32 will also stop you getting a spark

injector plug better?just in a little harder to reach place though?

if you have glader off,hand prime it before with a little oil.bearings are only splash fed

Edited by dannyboy