yacobwood

Breaking Aqua Blue 94 late spec 16v with black interior - Lots of bits added

Are both the window scrapers being sold with doors? If not will have both of them if available and in good condition. Also after the drivers door sea?

Parcel Shelf Supports with JBL Speakers, (Are these grey or black? good condition?)

And im after the drivers side headlight lense if you will sell seperately (mine is glued together at the minute!)

Cheers

They will be going with the doors yes. I will take photos of the parcel shelf supports tomorrow for you

That's great cheers, is there any day/evening that your free for me to head over in particular?

Done some measuring up and fingers crossed it'll all fit in my bora, might be a bit of a faff though :D

That's great cheers, is there any day/evening that your free for me to head over in particular?

Done some measuring up and fingers crossed it'll all fit in my bora, might be a bit of a faff though :D

I get home each evening at 6:30pm so anytime after that would be good. If not, anytime during the weekend.

Should be ok as long as you have some padding for them and dont go too fast over speed humps :)

Could you PM me your address and mobile number please dude? Gonna head over tomorrow night if that's alright with you?

Cheers

Would you have the hose that goes down from the head to the water pump/oil cooler?

Engine is provisionally sold as a whole.

I Still have Genuine rear axle bushes. Brand new in bag with VAG receipt £70 (cost £95 two months ago). Suprised these havent gone yet =/

Engine coming out this weekend (sold) so the car will be totaly taken apart and boxed up. Need anything, say now and i can get some pics up. My first post has been updated with all sold items

If you mean the one on the door (that the mirror switch is in on the driver side) and not the over head one, then yes its available. £8 posted?

alright. i'm looking for the rubber trim that goes along the bottom of the window on the drivers door. this'll have an aluminium strip reinforcing it, this has to be nice n straight n not deformed, unlike mine..

if you have it, a price posted to portsmouth would be much appreciated

alright. i'm looking for the rubber trim that goes along the bottom of the window on the drivers door. this'll have an aluminium strip reinforcing it, this has to be nice n straight n not deformed, unlike mine..

if you have it, a price posted to portsmouth would be much appreciated

Unfortunatly both doors were sold as a whole

The actual heater motor under the glovebox,cheers.

This is still available. £15? If wanted, will you be collecting as its a bulky item or would you like postage (for additional cost)

Engine is out so in the next few weeks the car will be gone. Still got a few parts left. More will be listed soon. Anybody need any parts cutting from car just ask (E.G. Battery tray has been cut out and sold)

Interior

- A Pillars - £10 the pair

- B Pillars - £10 the pair

- C Pillars - £10 the pair

- C Pillar Joining Trim - £8

- Leather Steering Wheel - £30

- Carpet - £50

- Boot Side Carpets - £10 - Collected

- Speedo Surround - £10

- Parcel Shelf Supports with JBL Speakers - £25

- Sun Visors - £10 pair

- Rear Ash Tray - £5

- Sill Plastic Covers (non Corrado Script) - £10 pair

- 15” Space Saver & Tool Kit - £15

- Glove Box - £10

- Glove Box Inner Strip - £5

- Passenger Dash Shelf Under Glovebox - £10

- Driver Under Dash Tray - £10

- Dashboard - £20

- Black Parcel Shelf (one broken strap) - £5

Exterior

- Wiper arms and wiper blades standard - £10

- Drivers Head Light one missing bracket - £20

- Passenger Indicator - £15

- Driver Indicator - £15

- Slam panel in blackberry (brought as replacement and never used)- £35

- Genuine rear axle bushes brand new in bag with VAG receipt - £70 (cost £95 two months ago)

- Rear Passat handles and mechs - £25

- Wing mirrors - £15 each

- Red 16v grille badge - £10

- Blue rear 16v badge - £5

- Blaupunkt standard cassette player - £10

- Sunroof (tilt and slide) Brought but never fitted - £45

- 3 Relay Upgraded Headlight Wiring Loom (Brought from this forum) - £50 (Used but in perfect working order)

- Rear Quarter Windows - £40 pair

Hi is the tilt/slide sunroof still available?

Hi, yes this is still available. Can do for £45