yacobwood

Breaking Aqua Blue 94 late spec 16v with black interior - Lots of bits added

Cracks on the bumper only look light, are there any major ones?

Is the passenger wing rust/dent free?

Is the aqua slam panel straight and rust free?

Need prices for collection as well please

Cheers

Cracks on the bumper only look light, are there any major ones?

Is the passenger wing rust/dent free?

Is the aqua slam panel straight and rust free?

Need prices for collection as well please

Cheers

The cracks on the bumper are quite light to be honest. There is a little chunk missing near the fog light (as pictured) and a crappy spray repair has been made at some point (as pictured) but providing the bumper is being re sprayed it is ideal. £20 collected with no splitter etc.

I think the passenger wing is rust free but I’ll 100% confirm this tonight, 100% positive its dent free. £30

The slam panel is rust free but at some point the visible strip has been dented (before my ownership). I brought a replacement in blackberry to replace but when I went for a front end respray quote I was told it would be better to repair the existing one. Either way, if you want a bolt on and forget about it slam panel, this isn’t the one for you. If you come and collect you can have it for £10. The blackberry one I want £40 for, this is what I paid and just trying to get my money back.

Will take the bumper

Will take the wing provided there's no rust

Will probably take the slam as it'll be resprayed and the dent can be repaired (can I confirm whether I will take it or not when I collect the other bits?)

Will also take the wheels if the first person to inquire doesn't want them

Will pm you to arrange

Pictures of the wheels are up.

Monkeynut1984 has first dibs. If you could get back to me by Saturday if you want them. Second dibs goes to V33DUB

I keep looking at these photos and thinking, 'maybe they would look better on the A3' :? But no, the A3 arches would dwarf them :( Love em on the Rado though :)

The carpets look good to me - would you be able to do a deal if I took both the cabin and boot carpets? I'd need a posted price and would also be looking for the plastic retaining clips.

....Oh, will also need the footwell vent plastics. Everything I have is grey and I'd like to avoid having to spray anything black if at all possible.

Thanks

Mark

The carpets look good to me - would you be able to do a deal if I took both the cabin and boot carpets? I'd need a posted price and would also be looking for the plastic retaining clips.

....Oh, will also need the footwell vent plastics. Everything I have is grey and I'd like to avoid having to spray anything black if at all possible.

Thanks

Mark

I imagine postage would be difficult... would need to fold the carpet over quite alot and the boot carpets are moulded =/ Has anybody ever posted carpets before? Best way to do it? :scratch:

[ATTACH]63633[/ATTACH][ATTACH]63637[/ATTACH][ATTACH]63641[/ATTACH]

Only two minor issues with this. There is a hairline crack (shown in the 2nd pic). Hardly noticable (didnt know it was there until i removed it and camera wont even pick it up). and one of the screw fixings has snapped but you can still use this to full use

Edited by yacobwood

[ATTACH]63633[/ATTACH][ATTACH]63637[/ATTACH][ATTACH]63641[/ATTACH]

Only two minor issues with this. There is a hairline crack (shown in the 2nd pic). Hardly noticable. and one of the screw fixings has snapped but you can still use this to full use

How much for this collected? Thanks

I'll take the passat rear handles if in good working order?

Let me know PayPal etc.

Thanks

what condition is the rear "corrado" script badge in?

Hi, do you have close up pics of the passenger indicator?

I dont think its in perfect condition but i can get some pics up for you when i finish work

Hi, do you have close up pics of the passenger indicator?

Hi David,

The passenger indicator is in terrible condition! Few minor cracks etc and is filthy inside!

Im looking for the dash wiring loom, do you still have this in one piece? Cheers. Rob.

---------- Post added at 7:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:25 AM ----------

Also if the corrado script badge hasnt sold then would price would you like for that? Thanks.

i'll pass on the script badge, so all yours dumptyboy...

what condition are the front wishbones in?

Trev16v - I will have to have a look at these parts to make sure there in good nik. From what i can recall they are

Dumptyboy - Script badge has been sold sorry, and the dashboard is not out yet so the loom will be in one piece

VR6Pete - Unsure of the condition of the wishbones. They need to be removed and ill get back to you.

I will be away until Monday (For Download Festival :)) so if i dont reply, im not ignoring you

sorry, i misread this as a VR6. 16v wishbones are different, so please ignore me :D