Daemo

corrado parts wanted/looking for

gday guys, looking for rubber rubbing strip drivers side front wing, just the small peice, i know alot of people remove them but i like the origional look, mine has been lost for a number of years since the guard was painted, cant get one here in nz, also a heater control switch from a 1990 era car, if anyone can help out let me know, i can send small amounts of cash through the post to cover payment/postage.

also where is the best place to get a heater matrix from, dont seem to have them listed on ebay when i was looking..

thanks.

can help with wing bump strip, pm me your details so we can figure out postage costs.

Euro car parts do the original heater matrix. Also there are some discount codes floating about that offer 30 percent reduction. I reall it being made by a French company.

i have a brand new heater matrix i never used in my garage.for a 91 g60.pretty sure they will be the same but dont quote me on that!pretty fragile for a trip to n.z but i can send if u want it!!by the way was that pug u saw for sale over there silver?

i am in Hamilton, just south of Auckland, that pug for sale was red, ive never seen a silver one over here but there are very few of them..its the wrong side of the world to own european cars really but its getting better, there was very very few dealers selling euro cars in the 80's 90's era.. to give you an idea of how small the "enthusiast" vw comunity is in nz visit here http://www.vask.org.nz most people are looking for alot of the same parts so prices are a little silly at times..

i will see what happens on the matrix, how much do you want for it?, i have just bought one for my mk2 gti from the uk and that did get a little damaged but only becouse it was packed by a half wit!!

Edited by Daemo

hamilton is a nice place.had a few night out there when we were watching the world rally a few years back.i spent most of my months in gisborne.loved the north island.

to be honest you cover the postage and give me a tenner for beer i would be happy.i will also make sure it is well packed as i have seen these baggage handlers on t.v!!

it is very light so i cant see it being that pricey to send.

see what u recon mate.

well that sounds good to me, could i pay you using paypal??

rally nz is on this year 21-24 june really looking forward to it as we only get it every other year now... used to follow rallying in the uk..

paypal is good mate.i will get it packaged up anf find out a price for delivery and will get back to you mate.

it was amazing to see these guys go on the superb rallying roads over there.good to walk about the service areas too.would love to go again.