Rams

Handbrake trim plastic

Hi, looking for the plastic trim that covers the metal arm of the hand brake lever please.

Cheers

Rams

Sorry to jack your thread! but how the heck to you get them off ? (Without breaking in the process!) I have Dave's tunnel kit to fit :)

The handle you slot a screwdriver under the bottom end of it and yank :scratch: (Not too hard else your windscreen will hate you). Then the plastic is a case of going slow and trying to find the widest part to slide it over. Very delicate but take it slow and it shouldnt crack

Happy with that.

Can pay pal money.

What are we looking at postage wise? Is the trim in perfect working order? It's going to be trimmed so not bothered if its scratched or faded etc.

Cheers

Rams

Happy with that.

Can pay pal money.

What are we looking at postage wise? Is the trim in perfect working order? It's going to be trimmed so not bothered if its scratched or faded etc.

Cheers

Rams

Trimmed in leather? Haven't seen this been done before, the nosey side of me wants to see the finished article :)

[ATTACH]64037[/ATTACH][ATTACH]64041[/ATTACH]My current trim is trimmed, as is the entire plastics running through the car. It just doesn't sit down sometimes when I lift the handbrake. Probably because I broke it when re fitting. Get a bit heavy handed at times.

My handbrake handle was done yesterday so here's a pic. I'm actually not going to trim it in leather this time but do it in alcantara to pick up the gear gator.

The pics I've got don't show the trim but it's not very obvious as it doesn't have stitch lines but blends in with everything else.

Here's a better pic[ATTACH]64053[/ATTACH][ATTACH]64057[/ATTACH][ATTACH]64061[/ATTACH]