rado-steve

Rare Lhasa Green Mk2 Golf GTI 3Dr Interior For Sale, Including Door Cards etc

Hi All,

Have had this sat in my Garage for the past 12 years or so, It came out of my Lhasa Green Mk2 that met an untimely end :( Was hanging onto it, thinking I would build another Mk2 to fit it too......

Well that didn't happen, so brought it down today, gave it a clean (I think to bring it totally up to scratch it could do full a full shampoo & wet vac)and here are some pics:

P1120014.jpg

P1120010.jpg

P1120011.jpg

P1120012.jpg

P1120003.jpg

P1120005.jpg

P1120004.jpg

P1120002.jpg

P1100995.jpg

P1100999.jpg

P1100998.jpg

P1100997.jpg

P1100996.jpg

P1100992.jpg

P1120001.jpg

As you can see, Its a pretty cool interior, I've personally not seen another, Everything work, all the mechanisms etc, the only thing is the passenger front seat is missing the tipping handle :( The Material is in really good condition, the side bolsters are awesome too! The door cards all look good also! There is also a Boot carpet, included, but i ain't got a pic of it!

Like I say, its been stored for 12 years, so after a good clean I'm sure it would come back to its former glory!

No Idea what to price it as TBF, I've never seen another for sale, As I have to put a price I'll say £250, But I'm open to offers guys!

Its Collection Only and I'm located in Darlington, my phone number is: 07971623155

Cheers

Steve

Had these in an 84 A-reg GTI, but mine were faded and stank of dog. If I were you have a look on ClubGTI to shift these as there a number of tidy examples of early MkII's but some sporting rough interiors.

Had these in an 84 A-reg GTI, but mine were faded and stank of dog. If I were you have a look on ClubGTI to shift these as there a number of tidy examples of early MkII's but some sporting rough interiors.

No Interest on their at all.....