mjcp

recommend an alloy refurb Berks/surrey/west London (cosmetic, no welding needed)

Need my 4 x Estorils refurbed, I think they've been painted so will need striping/shot blasting? and either a paint/laquer depending on how the base metal looks (I'd like a polish/laquer but don't want to spend an arm and a leg for a full on diamond cut.)

So, recommendations for either a mobile refurb or drop off/collect service near M4, M3, M25 please!

mjcp

Spit and polish in Tonbridge, they pick up and deliver,good rates,this is how mine looked after they did their magic

59f33fd8-6513-4428.jpg

Ive heard really good things about myalloys in Basingstoke and also Lepsons in Gillingham, but haven't used either myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive heard really good things about myalloys in Basingstoke and also Lepsons in Gillingham, but haven't used either myself

I can vouch for MyAlloys in Basingstoke. I've had two sets of 18 x 8.5 and 18 x 10 wheels done there. One set in bright silver, one set in anthracite. Very pleased with both sets.

These guys were being raved about a few years back. I would have liked to give them a go but you have to arrange your own courier unless within a 40 mile radius or you are happy to drive there yourself. They are Amersham way so you might be happy to drive there yourself.

http://www.wheelrefurbishing.com/

I've used Prestine a few times. Courier collection & delivery and their service is very good. Had to send 2 of 6 wheels back due to some contamination on the inner rim but they collected and redid the job under their guarantee with no quibbles.

http://pristinewheelrefurbishers.com/

How much did they charge for them (if you don't mind)?

Spit and polish in Tonbridge, they pick up and deliver,good rates,this is how mine looked after they did their magic

59f33fd8-6513-4428.jpg