dumptyboy

VR6 dash wiring loom needed, plus other parts.

I had the new VR dropped off this morning and have already ripped out the interior, but due to a previous electrical fault, someone has cut most of the wiring behind the dash!! All the wiring needs to be replaced ideally. Even the stereo cables1

Does anyone have any of the wiring/complete wiring for the dash, im assuming it will be the same as a 16v or 8v?

Im in quite a hurry for the wiring as id like to get the dash back in.

Also looking for these parts;

VR6 engine cover to replace my broken one,

A,B anc C pillar drivers side in Black,

A pillar passenger side,

Black boot floor carpet,

Both Parcel shelf supports in black

and finally- an original gear knob.

Let me know what youve got please.

Thanks. Rob.

2012-06-05_12-17-54_540.jpg

Edited by dumptyboy

Hi i have a complete dash loom / interior loom from a 1990 16v (it did have elec speedo drive)

Let me know if this is of use

I do have a pair of p/shelf supports in black in good condition. 12 pounds the pair posted

Thanks Rod

Edited by rodmax

have a full wiring from 2.0 16V 1995 which can be yours for 50 posted, it weights about 15kg. Only few boot lid plugs has be cut, except that is in great condition.

Pm'd you regarding pillar trims, have a complete set in black in excellent condition.

Pm'd you regarding pillar trims, have a complete set in black in excellent condition.

Pm returned mate.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Pretty sure I have a gearknob in good condition. Let me take a look tomorrow.

That would be great if you could mate. Thanks.

Does anyone know if there is any difference in the dash wiring looms, comparing a vr6's to a 16v's? Any help would be appreciated.

Dash wise, I'm almost certain it's purely a early / late divide not a model divide.

Model only comes into it from an engine bay point of view.

All Corrado's are CE2 Fusebox so connections should be the same however the switch end of things will differ dependant on dash setup.

Feel free, anyone to correct me if I'm wrong but that's my personal experience.

Cheers for clearing that up Stuey. Im replying to all my PM's slowly and will get back to you shortly if I havent already. Does anyone else have any of the other parts that I need. My priority is sorting the wiring loom, boot carpet and pillar trims. Let me know if anyone else has any of these.

Thanks peeps. :)

i'll take a look i should have one

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Oh and have a set of parcel shelf supports in black need a clean will pot a pic up for you.

I'll look forward to seeing them. Cheers mate.

---------- Post added at 5:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:23 PM ----------

Also I no longer need the complete dash wiring loom, I use the ignition part of the loom from my old golf mk3(which matched perfectly) but the speaker and stereo wiring had also been cut!! So im looking for the wiring loom for the stereo leading to the dash tweeters and door speakers. Anyone got this??

mate how good do the parcel shelf supports need to be the 2 pair that I have found have some scuffs on the material sure I have another set just need to find them!

mate here is the carpet. the line and colour difference you see is due to the sun peeping its head out for all of 10 mins today needs a clean but no rips

the parcel shelf supports all have nicks in the material so let me know if they would be any good and i'll take pics of them

pm me if you want carpet etc

Hi i checked my p/shelf supports ,they are both good with no damage

Rod