Drakie

Windscreen

Hi I need a windscreen for my 92 16v corrado does anyone have one or know where I could get one from for a good price??? Near oxford

Please

Cheers Steve

No just checked it's not on mine thought it was well ****ed now I can replace it if I can get hold of one done windows before.

well, all what I can tell you is not to call autoglass as they charge 950 quid for windscreen. Its really hard to remove second hand from the car without cracking it, already tried to do this twice, and filed every single time.

Try to call nationalwindscreen if they near you, they did my one about month ago, can't tell you the price as it cost me only 50 quid insurance excess but I know is possible to find somebody to fit new one for you for around 400 mark, still bit pricy :(

Hi the one in the 16v i'm breaking was replaced not long before i got the car.so is in good condition.

I'm based in gloucester so not to far away,the hard bit will be removing it.If your intersested its

your for 50 quid

Let me know Rod