DriverVR6

Sony XR-7071 & CDX-A55

For sale is my Sony XR-7071 FM/MW/LW Casette Car Stereo & Sony CDX-A55 10 Disc Changer. It is all complete with the snatch plate, CD changer lead and all the manuals. It works perfectly with no missing buttons. It is a dual colour red or green display and packed with features, and I believe it is the original dealer fitted stereo, and looks very good in the Corrado dash. As it's the snatch plate type, it can be removed completely so thieving scum bags have absolutley nothing to steal. The only reason I'm selling it is because my VR is now SORN'ed and I'm probably selling it later in the year.

I'm looking for about £120 for the complete stereo & changer. This is the price for collection. I'm happy to set it up for the buyer to listen to before purchase.

Still for sale, open to offers.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Someone make me an offer I can't refuse (from the film, The Godfather)

Edited by DriverVR6

Still for sale and needs to go, so I'm open to sensible offers. It is a very good Sony complete system, with nothing missing and even has the original manuals!!

Looks perfect in a Corrado dash.

I'd go £50+postage for the lot (if you'd post). Not being cheeky, just don't think it's worth the asking for what is really just an old stereo with no modern features :( I just like the look :)

jamie, don't worry, you're not being cheeky. (although you might still find a horses head in your bed!)

Ok, I'll do it for £50, but postage will be extra (is that what you meant by +postage?). You decide how you want to posted (standard post, recorded, special, courier) and I'll send it to you by that method.

As for features, it's got everything that modern stereos have apart from a USB port. When it was fitted it was the top line Sony. Don't forget it has a 10 disc autochanger, and not 6. And it's all complete with nothing missing.

Dam, you agreed to that rather quickly. So now I want £75 for it..........Only joking lol. A deals a deal. I've replied to your PM.