FenderSi

Various parts for sale.

I have recently done a load of work rebuilding the front end of my Rado. I now have a selection of parts that were either left over or just generally hanging around in my garage that I'm going to sell to recoup some of the expense of the work I've done. All of the parts have come off cars and therefore are in used condition. Prices are not currently including postage costs.

- 1.8 early bumper in blue --- £60

- 1.8 slam panel (with horns still attached but I don't know if they work) --- £30

- Headlight glass (I may have a few but will need to check - all are used but without any cracks..) --- £20

- Nearside indicator unit --- £20

- Windscreen washer pipes and jets --- £15

- Bonnet rubber/front seal --- £5

- Bonnet catch --- £5

- Slightly damaged front wing from a late VR (I don't know if this is any use to anyone but I might be possible to have it tidied up). --- £20

The smaller parts I am happy to post but larger ones I would rather have picked up. I'm located on the A27 at Worthing so very easy to find.

Edited by FenderSi

That indicator looks like a late one? Is it? If so how little do you want for it posted to sunny Glasgow? :)

The indicator is a late one. I'll find out postage costs tomorrow for you.

Edited by FenderSi
CazzaVR :P

Hi easy,

I've looked at postage and I can send it for £25 posted. If you want it PM me some details and I'll get it in the post asap.

Cheers.

Hi,

I'll take the washer jets provided you knew they were working before removal and therefore the wires are all intact?

Cheers

Hi easy,

I've looked at postage and I can send it for £25 posted. If you want it PM me some details and I'll get it in the post asap.

Cheers.

Thanks but I'll give it a miss mate, it's a bit too much as I was only thinking of it as a spare.

Cheers

Martin

No worries easy.

I don't think I have used the jets myself Fanjita. I'm fairly sure they came off a bonnet that I had sprayed and I never used them. I can have a look at testing them when I'm next in the garage to see if they are all good but I'm fairly sure they are.

- Headlight glass (I may have a few but will need to check - all are used but without any cracks..) --- £20

The smaller parts I am happy to post but larger ones I would rather have picked up. I'm located on the A27 at Worthing so very easy to find.

Do you still have any passenger (nearside) headlight glass? I'm after one for a headlight rebuild on my daily.

Cheers mate,

P.

Do you still have any passenger (nearside) headlight glass? I'm after one for a headlight rebuild on my daily.

Cheers mate,

P.