wbx6dan

Nothelle gille and lights

Hi there testing the water as i need one of these for my corrado anybody got one?

anybody interested in selling? anybody know someone who might?

cheers Dan

As a side issue, would love to know what one of these looks like...?

IT looks like this (sorry the pics small)

i suppose the "angel eye lights" are similar some one must have one tucked away somewhere how about you boys across the pond?

corrado.jpg

I like the look of them. Infact, I've always liked twin round headlights (Capri, mk2 RS2000. Stag....)

I wouldn'y convert my VR to them, but I would convert my daily 16V to twin headlights. Wonder if you can still get them.....?

Hmm.. I've never seen this set up for sale before. I don't even know if nothelle launched it for general sale?

http://forums.kilometermagazine.com/showthread.php?5029339-Nothelle-grill The mk2 version is very home made, so its possible this would've been too.. perhaps you could try and make something up yourself?

other option could be the strictly foreign twin lights, which do come up from time to time in america..

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5330872

Nice one brisolbaron the strictly foreign lights are rather similar :dance: and there has been several sets over the

past few years so i better keep checking the forum until some turn up better start saving too!

cheers

No problem - its not an ideal solution as all four lights are the same size, but could be an option if you're stuck. From that link above I'd love to see if you could make your own though!

Have you seen this? Was posted on the forum a while back and would be a great addition.. I'm happy to take your steering wheel off you as a thankyou if you buy it :lol:

Ebay link

Also, PM Corozin on here. Member ProfileHe has a Nothelle VR6 and insane Rado knowledge, so could probably bore you with anything you never wanted to know about anything! :geek:

I'll be in touch he sounds like a nothelle whore aswell!

as for the wheel that style is fugly and far to much money (so you cant have mine yet) cheers though

there are much nicer Nothelle steering wheels out there youve just gotta wait for them.