mad-dog

melting a fuse

right got my raddo at the beginning of the month love the car but now have a serious issue with it not long after i got it it "blew" the fuse for the fuel pump ok replaced the fuse had a goodlook round and cant see a problem with wiring ( half the underside of the dash out to check) i bought myself a workshop manual so i know whats where and all looks ok now running the engine whilst checking a few other bits out i smell burning dash is still out so look at fuses and the fuel pump fuse is melting not bloowing just melting back to the workshop manual and see it should be a 20 amp fuse not the 15 that was in there ( weird it didnt blow) so replaced with a 20 amp start engine to check all is ok before i put all the dash back, all good dash back in, start up again and strong smell again this time with smoke fuse is melting again question is whats making it do it???? all the wiring looks ok! any help would be appreciated

---------- Post added at 1:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

have just checked and i cant see a lambda sensor ???? as another post said they shared a live ???