djmac56

Aston bought....Where to store the Corrado? What does it cost?

OK, since getting the Aston Martin I've decided I don't want to hurry into selling my Corrado. If I had room, I'd keep it. So on that basis, I decided I'd like to see how much storage costs.

What's my car worth? may be £2500k? I'd rather keep the car than have the money - but only if I can find somewhere cheap to keep it!

I live in the Southeast (although I could store it near family in Newcastle Upon Tyne or Stockport).

Any ideas?

I used to keep mine in a garage rented from a housing association. Cost me about £35pcm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate well done on your aquisition. A stunning car. We will have to meet again next time your up this part of the world. I hope your ok.

I could keep the Aston in my garage it will be well looked after lol.

Cheers Alan

I rent a garage from a friend to store mine.. Really though if it's going to go long periods without being used if be tempted to say sell it.

£50 per month over a couple of years is half the value of the car..

i dont pay much rent for my shed and it has many uses other then to store a car, if i was you i would consider finding somewhere close by that you can rent, the location needs to be prety good otherwise your be worried about break ins, maybe you could go halfs with rent with someone you know?

I rent a garage from a friend to store mine.. Really though if it's going to go long periods without being used if be tempted to say sell it.

£50 per month over a couple of years is half the value of the car..

This ^ and mould will start growing if its a nasty damp place. Its also handy to have somewhere nearby where you can keep half an eye on it.