voo51

Eekk, it's not baby brain, it's Corrado brain!!

I feel so guilty, I am due to give birth in a few weeks and all I can think about are Corrado's! I've missed mine like crazy since I broke her for parts, I bought another but couldnt bond with it and now I'm desperate for another. I should be thinking about babies, our baby, which don't get me wrong I do think about ..... but how she'll be in her baby seat in the Corrado while I wash it! Me pushing her around at next years dubfreeze, inters, deva dubs, BVf and action! and if I can get a child seat to match the colour scheme of my next Corrado.

Anyone else have the same problem when their child was due?!

Edited by voo51

I feel so guilty, I am due to give birth in a few weeks and all I can think about are Corrado's! I've missed mine like crazy since I broke her for parts, I bought another but couldnt bond with it and now I'm desperate for another. I should be thinking about babies, our baby, which don't get me wrong I do think about ..... but how she'll be in her baby seat in the Corrado while I wash it! Me pushing her around at next years dubfreeze, inters, deva dubs, BVf and action! and if I can get a child seat to match the colour scheme of my next Corrado.

Anyone else have the same problem when their child was due?!

Men cant have babies we make them and run away so you might struggle for an answer to your conundrum in this sausage fest :lol:

Certainly wasn't a problem for us. I chopped in our Smart and bought a VR6 when Oscar was born. Following that up with an 8v last year. I even explained a leather interior into the 8v by arguing that leather's easier to clean than cloth.

Nothing wrong with wanting the best for your offspring.

Men cant have babies we make them and run away so you might struggle for an answer to your conundrum in this sausage fest :lol:

Noo, I meant if you have kids, although, if men could do the whole pregnancy thing I would be tempted to have one more!

---------- Post added at 4:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 4:47 AM ----------

Certainly wasn't a problem for us. I chopped in our Smart and bought a VR6 when Oscar was born. Following that up with an 8v last year. I even explained a leather interior into the 8v by arguing that leather's easier to clean than cloth.

Nothing wrong with wanting the best for your offspring.

Haha! My husband asked me ' what if she throws up inside it?' i used the same excuse- that the leather would be wipe clean!

He doesn't seem to be coming round to the idea so I have got to think of some more reasons!