lj16v

Samco hoses + Dubpower ht leads in blue, VR6

Hi

Ive got for sale a set of blue Samco VR6 coolant hoses, this is a set of 5 hoses as in picture, they are used but in excellent condition.

I think at one point they were on Gareth's (OSV) car. Anyway, they never actually made it on to my car and have just been sat in their box since i bought them on this forum some time ago.

These currently retail somewhere between £268 and over £300! i will let them go for £200 inc postage to mainland uk, paypal (as a gift).

I also have a set of Dubpower Power Plus VR6 Ht leads in blue, again these never made it onto my car and have also been sat in their box since i bought them from Charlie (Chazzard) on here, they were in his car when it was supercharged i believe, apparently they are well suited to supercharged or high power cars. I'm heading down the R32 route now so they are not required.

Dubpower sell these for £85, these really are in as new condition! I will let them go for £60 inc uk mainland postage, paypal (as a gift).

Laurence.

What's the difference between these ht leads and the magnecor?

Do performance leads make much of a difference?

Hi,

Not sure of the difference between these and magnecor, would have thought they are all fairly similar.

Probably best to read about them on the Dubpower website, supposed to give a stronger/more reliable spark.

They probably dont make much difference on a standard vr6, although they can't do any harm, might make it run smoother? I got them as originally I was going to supercharge mine, and then they are a good idea, think they are also good if you go turbo but someone in the know would have to confirm....

these are still available....

i tried to reply to reply to Alex's PM and not sure if you got it mate?

Anyway the HT leads are in perfect condition and still available....

I'll take the HT leads at your asking price mate

cheers, Alex

these are still available....

i tried to reply to reply to Alex's PM and not sure if you got it mate?

Anyway the HT leads are in perfect condition and still available....

hey everyone!

been away for a while, the ht leads are sold and now with Alex.

however the Samco's are still for sale........

Hi Pete

well, sold to you then buddy!

i'll just drop you a pm with my paypal details, if you could supply your address details when you send funds i can get them in the post in the next couple of days : ))

laurence.