Sam.l

RSR fitting help.

Hey all,

I've just fitted a BBM RSR to my G60. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get the allen headed bolt supplied that bolts the outlet to the exhaust end of the charger. What I have noticed is the gap between the back of the RSR mounting hole and the bolt hole of the charger. Is this normal or should there be a large spacer or similar to smooth off the area and cover the bolt itself? I have ended up using another bolt of equal diameter and of a good length to mount the RSR and it all offers up well. I may be being fussy, but just wondering other peoples thoughts.

Thanks a lot guys.

Hey all,

I've just fitted a BBM RSR to my G60. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get the allen headed bolt supplied that bolts the outlet to the exhaust end of the charger. What I have noticed is the gap between the back of the RSR mounting hole and the bolt hole of the charger. Is this normal or should there be a large spacer or similar to smooth off the area and cover the bolt itself? I have ended up using another bolt of equal diameter and of a good length to mount the RSR and it all offers up well. I may be being fussy, but just wondering other peoples thoughts.

Thanks a lot guys.

Sam, sorry for the delay and you have a PM. As already mentioned this is normal and I have found the correct bolt if you need it.

Great, thanks a lot Yan, you have PM. And thanks for posting Owen g60, I won't worry about it then :-)