BILLCOR

Recaros

IMO you would have to be sniffing glue to even bid on these! sorry, i know they have the word "RECARO" on them, but they are absolutely SH_T! i mean look at them! THE STATE OF THEM! LOOK AT THEM! (FACE PALM, and SIGH)

Fit for parts only. All the missing plastic trim from the second one is obsolete. By the time you've factored in a re-trim and new bolsters you'll be on the thick end of 700 sheets on top of the purchase price. And still have incomplete seats !

I'm afraid with those numbers, I can't invest. And for that reason, I'm out.

Fit for parts only. All the missing plastic trim from the second one is obsolete. By the time you've factored in a re-trim and new bolsters you'll be on the thick end of 700 sheets on top of the purchase price. And still have incomplete seats !

I'm afraid with those numbers, I can't invest. And for that reason, I'm out.

Im sorry, I just cant see how my investment will make a return, this to me just seems financially irresponsible im with James Caan, "IM OUT" (Scottish Voice) :shades:

HAHA

Let me tell you where I am. This isn't my area of expertise and I can't see how I could add value. For that reason im afraid im also out.

even in that condition they fetch £350+?? wow!

Scene tax!

ah but if they are "ill" or "sick" which they clearly are ill looking, then this is a good thing??

---------- Post added at 1:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:26 PM ----------

confusing!!

:lol:

We should start a new saying along those lines.

From now on anything sick/ill relating to Corrado parts can be said to have 'spine cancer'.

i rest my case!

"Next week on dragons den..........................................................................

:lol:

We should start a new saying along those lines.

From now on anything sick/ill relating to Corrado parts can be said to have 'spine cancer'.

yeah man dem seats iz wew AIDS :lol: