CrazyDave

Brooklands Limited Edition Prints - CCGB National Day 2012

I have this rather nice shot of this years National Day meet at Brooklands and I've done a limited print run for mounting and or framing.

Rather nicely the number of cars on the banking was 53 and those of you who are sad enough (like me!) will immediately see the Karmann type 53 link coming through So thats the limited print run.... 53, individually numbered. They'll be printed on high quality 100 year acid free paper using Lucia Pigment inks ( the very best! ). Mounted in an antique white (just off white not cream) surround with a 45 degree bevel. Mounted versions will have a board backing for protection and plastic protective sleeve.

The print is 45cm x 30cm which when mounted is 50cm x 40cm ( fits a standard frame size) if you go for the mounted only version.

Also have a fully framed version, which will again be a high quality wooden frame painted black or plain beech wood. Glass front, hardboard back supplied with two frame hooks and heavy duty nylon cord, ready to hang. A really good quality frame.

Fully mounted and framed print (Black or Beech). £59

Mounted print only. £29

Packing and delivery would be extra, but could drop off at forthcoming shows etc.

Prices for postage and packing in the UK....

Mounted Print £12.50 by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day

Framed Prints £23.00 by Yodel Next Day

This is the picture.....

Hi Dave.. apologies, I need to pay you for the print you had made up for me. Could you PM me your bank details? With petrol prices as they are I think it'll work out about the same to just get it posted instead.. so should be a total of £41.50?

I'll take a mounted please Dave - unless you can do an oak frame for the same price as others :o

Thanks everybody.

I'll check out the cost of the oak frame and see what can be done. This may take a day or so to sort...

I'll PM everybody else with further details later today.

Cheers Dave

Billcor - my framing guy can do an oak frame for the same price £59. It's a similar style to the black one in the photo but in oak instead. Let me know if this is ok and I'll get it ordered.

Thanks again for your interest. The mounts are all on order and should be with me on Tuesday. So they'll be ready to send out by Wednesday next week. Hope this is ok..

I'm sending PMs out with payment details now.....

Billcor - my framing guy can do an oak frame for the same price £59. It's a similar style to the black one in the photo but in oak instead. Let me know if this is ok and I'll get it ordered.

Thanks again for your interest. The mounts are all on order and should be with me on Tuesday. So they'll be ready to send out by Wednesday next week. Hope this is ok..

I'm sending PMs out with payment details now.....

Top man Dave, PM coming :thumbleft:

Picked up from the post office this morning, fantastic picture and a lovely print, looks fantastic many thanks dave[ATTACH=CONFIG]68216[/ATTACH]

Edited by davidwort

Hehe looks cool David!

Slight delay getting the other mounts / frames together..... Something about an oak frame being out of stock ;) Bill.....

I have them now though so will be getting them all mounted and packed up ready to go tomorrow. Thanks for your patience everybody.

Got mine Dave, looks stunning mate now just to get a frame for it. Very carefully packaged aswell

Cheers

Jon

Mine was waiting at work for me this morning, thanks for sorting this out Dave. Epic

I also received mine today, looks fantastic and the Mrs even said I could have it in the diningroom :suprised:

Cheers Dave :salute:

Thanks everybody, really glad you like them! Pride of place in the dining room..... wow!

Just in the process in doing a website with some of my other photography. I'll drop a link here when it's done.