Fanjita

VR6 various bits (alternator, steering rack, decat, MAF..) leftovers from conversion

Hi all,

Just going through my conversion I've got some spares that I've replaced through preventative maintenance. The car had no hiccups or any issues before the work so all these items are working, but likely to have done around 130k miles with the original engine (unless otherwise stated).

Alternator no squeaks or low voltage problems - £30

Steering rack, again completely fine - £30

Good condition tie rod ends (don't appear to have covered many miles) - £10

ISV Damper nearly new, replaced when the last one went kaboom >6 months old - Sold

ISV - £10

ISV pipework - £10

VR6 MAF, never thrown a fault but never checked for integrity - £30

Lambda sensor, was an absolute pig to remove and slightly dented the housing, should be fine though looks good nick - Sold

Milltek Decat - standard diameter (~2.25") with extension pipe to fit most systems - Sold

Intake corrugated pipe, only 2 years old, the hard plastic type replaced when my rubber one split - £30

Engine plastic cover (will double check condition I believe there's a crack which I repaired) - £10

Throttle body - Sold

All prices plus postage & packaging

I will update this when I find more, prices are open to negotiation and ask me for parts I may have but not listed, it doesn't hurt. Pics will follow this evening (19/07).

Engine is also for sale, please see dedicated sale thread.

Edited by Fanjita

Hi do you still have the Decat pipe? Is it a straight swap for the cat pipe i would have on my VR6? and if yes how much posted to Wiltshire please.

OK, £13 posted fair to you? Want a pic before finalising? Will be getting them all uploaded soon.

£13 sounds fair, not bothered about pic if its nearly new like you say. Did I understand you right that it's less than 6 months old? If so then let me know payment details.

Cheers

Gus

Hi, yes decat is still available!

Gus, sorry for the delay do you still want the damper box? It's 6-8 months old I think sorry yes.

No worries, yep just let me know payment details.

Gus, sorry for the delay do you still want the damper box? It's 6-8 months old I think sorry yes.

"Lambda sensor, was an absolute pig to remove and slightly dented the housing, should be fine though looks good nick - £10"

...Could you post a pic of the above please to show condition cheers

Is the decat still available? If so how much will it be including postage?

It is indeed. Includes two extensions to fit different systems.

£45 posted fair?

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

"Lambda sensor, was an absolute pig to remove and slightly dented the housing, should be fine though looks good nick - £10"

...Could you post a pic of the above please to show condition cheers

I'll sort that for you now, thanks

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Ok chaps, photos for you both.

yjy6e5e4.jpg

6uzutetu.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

qady2uzy.jpg

amy2e4y5.jpg

uje7yma8.jpg

Thanks for the pics of the Lambda sensor...looks to be in good nick how much would you want it posted.