Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

malvern show pics...

I have a very very small handful of pics. almost exclusively of the Corrado Club stand.. I always take my camera, but never actually take pictures.. go figure.

I'll try sort something out in a few mins.

In fact... almost all the pictures are crap. My camera doesn't like taking pictures in anything other than normal daylight, so indoors results in awful pics. Got about two or three :|

there are a load of pics on club gti website...but only 1 so far contains a corrado!

Now theres a surprise... :roll: :(

Ok.. heres my crummy handful!

Oh, and take it that very clean blue Storm in the car park was yours then DelCorrado :)

Thanks, it could have been mine, although I did spot a couple of other Storms in the car park too. :)

Your green G60 looked very nice too :mrgreen:

We were all saying how bloomin common the Corrado seemed at the show.. about 10 indoors and probably the same amount outside again in the car park!! :) :) :D

I was only there to fill up the gaps as the club had booked 10 slots but only managed to get 7 interested people.. so even though Tempest was the only one booked to go on from our 'region' Steve (silver VR) and myself managed to sneak in to fill up the places a bit.

Quite an odd feeling having people looking over your car, and coming up to chat to you about it :)

Yeah I thought that there were a lot of C's in the car park too, even spotted an Audi 50 with British number plates, how rare?! :)

It was a good turnout though by the Corrado Club, if I'd have got up earlier I'd have tried to sneak on the stand too but didn't get there til 12! Twas a late night last night! :drinking: :lol:

Saw a few people milling around the club stand, but wasn't sure if they were owners or joe public, should have had a badge with DelCorrado on it or something...nevermind, hope you had a good day though 8) :)

Just keep your eyes peeled on the Events forum.. theres always someone from here going to one of the VW shows, and there is usually a post or two from people looking to convoy or meet up!

:)

The Malvern show is probably a good one to miss compared to some of the bigger shows.. it is a cool little show, with some very good trade stands, but it was very small and you could pretty much do the show in an hour.

Decent show yesterday, shame it didn't attract more stands. Erik's G60 was quality, if your reading this Erik, those seatbelts rule!! Nice alloys as well mate, you don't see many of them around :lol:

Cheers, Dave! Yeah, I was surprised I didn't get forced by more people to give a demo of the ELRA, as VW calls it officially (automatic seatbelts), then again, just as well, because, if the bugger goes wrong, it's a pain to repair.

Of course there were some nice Mk2 Roccos there as well, as well as Trimsport's beatiful Mk1 Storm Rocco :shock:

Tempest

Ahhh, the great "Alfie Nokes" making an appearance in these hallowed areas!

Welcome aborad, Steve 8)

Tempest