BILLCOR

Spoonfedtuning 70mm Lip

As per my wanted ad, I PM'd James (dogger) regarding another GB on the 70mm Lips, here is his reply which came back very quick :thumbleft:

Hi Bill,

We could workout a group buy price on the 70mm lips and ship to one address. If it were 5 minimum we can offer them for £113 each and if there were 10 minimum we can offer them at £97. Shipping would be £42.

Payment would need to be sent via bank wire transfer for these prices though or the PayPal fees need to be paid.

I hope these prices are satisfactory.

Thank you,

James

Going by the wanted thread, we already have more than 5, lets reach 10

With 10, shipping would only be £4.20 each, plus whatever customs charge and then postage out to each buyer

---------- Post added at 8:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:18 AM ----------

Names so far.

1. BILLCOR

2. anne t

3. kirade

4. beastie4126

5. alex303

6. ollievr6

7.daleyboy

8. imyhamid

9. Timbo

10. MarkFoster

Edited by BILLCOR

I'd be interested

Is that maybe or firm?

---------- Post added at 1:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:22 PM ----------

Firm me up ;)

Done, good man :thumbleft:

Oh go on then. But only if we get to 10.

Is that 10 wheres ma splitter:dance:

I'd like to be involved in this too please Bill - any idea on approximate postage costs once they get to the UK?

Thanks

Mark

I'd like to be involved in this too please Bill - any idea on approximate postage costs once they get to the UK?

Thanks

Mark

I'll add you to the list :thumbleft:

Just waiting for some more info from James with regards to how they have to be packaged up.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Over £100 !?

You could probably get a new one for that...........

??

Maybe that joke doesn't travel well, whenever you tell someone what something cost, thats what they say, well in these parts anyway.....

Maybe that joke doesn't travel well, whenever you tell someone what something cost, thats what they say, well in these parts anyway.....

Sorry!

Just looked through the last GB for these, mikkijayne received the order and then posted them out, regerding the customs charges. this is what she said...........

Hi everyone,

The customs notice has finally arrived. Unfortunately its ~20% over my initial estimate (grr) so taxes (mostly vat) are as follows:

70mm front spoiler - £20

Rear wing - £30

I would imagine its gonna be around that figure again :shrug:

Thats about £160, thats nearly as bad as £145 for the roof trim, this is getting an expensive hobby........

Thats about £160, thats nearly as bad as £145 for the roof trim, this is getting an expensive hobby........

I'm hoping to sort it out for £136ish tops to your door, hud yer horses :thumbleft:

My horses are well and truly held..........:salute:

I doff my hat to you Sir for sorting this out.

Edited by daleyboy