BILLCOR

Spoonfedtuning 70mm Eurethane Lip ALL DONE

I had the shipping confirmation for the bits I've order, thanks very much really appreciated again James.

Thank you Rich for your continued business and support. Hope the parts exceed your expectations.

Ok folks, below is James' paid list, can those that require the parts posted, please PM me your NAME, FULL ADDRESS, POSTCODE AND A CONTACT NUMBER for the courier, both boxes are now with customs, hopefully we wont have to wait too long, once I know the full cost for shipping and customs, I'll let you all know, meanwhile, check the list, if its wrong , let me know :thumbleft:

1. ANNE T - Collect

2. TIMBO - May Collect :o

3. DALEYBOY - Details Received

4. BEASTIE4126 - Details Received

5. GOLDIE

6. BIG_AL - Details Received - well almost :o

7. IMYHAMID - Collect

8. KIRADE - Details Received

9. PHILUK - Details Received

10. MATTPC - Details Received

11. CLUMPY1 - Collect

12. MARKFOSTER

13. OLLIEVR6

14. BILLCOR - Collect

Edited by BILLCOR

Both boxes now cleared at customs, first box with Parcelforce and I have just paid the duty £62.92, hopefully the second box which also has extra parts in, will be around the same price.

STILL NEED A FEW FOLKS DETAILS FOR POSTING OUT, PM ME...........NOW:thumbleft:

Ok folks, below is James' paid list, can those that require the parts posted, please PM me your NAME, FULL ADDRESS, POSTCODE AND A CONTACT NUMBER for the courier, both boxes are now with customs, hopefully we wont have to wait too long, once I know the full cost for shipping and customs, I'll let you all know, meanwhile, check the list, if its wrong , let me know :thumbleft:

1. ANNE T - Collect

2. TIMBO - Details Received

3. DALEYBOY - Details Received

4. BEASTIE4126 - Details Received

5. GOLDIE - Details Received

6. BIG_AL - Details Received

7. IMYHAMID - Collect

8. KIRADE - Details Received

9. PHILUK - Details Received

10. MATTPC - Details Received

11. CLUMPY1 - Details Received

12. MARKFOSTER - Details Received

13. OLLIEVR6 - Details Received

14. BILLCOR - Collect

Both boxes now cleared at customs, first box with Parcelforce and I have just paid the duty £62.92, hopefully the second box which also has extra parts in, will be around the same price.

STILL NEED A FEW FOLKS DETAILS FOR POSTING OUT, PM ME...........NOW:thumbleft:

.... Edited by BILLCOR

Ok folks, the first box of 7 splitters is sitting in my garage, just waiting on the second letter from Parcelforce to pay the remaining duty.

Any of you folks that are collecting splitters only, can do so this weekend - Saturday after 1pm or anytime on Sunday........after 10am please, drop me a PM asap to let me know you are coming and I'll return my address details.

I will start boxing the remaining splitters only orders and they will be posted early next week.

Receipt for first customs payment

Charge Parcel Payments

Charge Reference(s):

8804-2879-1126-14005

Delivery Date:

20/09/2012

Payment Date:

19/09/2012 12:38:29

Payment Method:

Maestro

Payment Event:

Release for delivery

Total Amount:

£62.92

Edited by BILLCOR

Second box to be delivered to me this coming Monday, customs paid £68.24 = £131.16 in total into 14 = £9.36 each

Charge Parcel Payments

Charge Reference(s):

8804-3872-9786-12003

Delivery Date:

24/09/2012

Payment Date:

21/09/2012 01:44:20

Payment Method:

Maestro

Payment Event:

Release for delivery

Total Amount:

£68.24

just tell me what i owe you to get it too my door and ill paypal you :) thanks alot for doing this pal!

Same with me bill let me know what i owe u and will paypal i know i said i would pickup but i have some issues with car which need to be sorted before i make a journey up to sunny st andrews (mapping needs sorted overfuelling at the minute and an immobiliser issue which wants to f**k up starter motor's not to worry i will sort the job properly instead of trying to wing it and hope for the best cheers James)

just tell me what i owe you to get it too my door and ill paypal you :) thanks alot for doing this pal!

Same here Bill let me know what I owe you and I'll get it paid asap.

Ok folks, here's the deal.

For those of you collecting, it will be £15 cash and those who require postage, it will be £30 via bank transfer which is preferred as I dont have a bank account linked to my Paypal account, so I cant transfer the money out. I will forward a PM for account details shortly :thumbleft:

If you cant do a bank transfer, then please make payment via Paypal gift to [email protected]

Edited by BILLCOR

Ok folks, here's the deal.

For those of you collecting, it will be £15 cash and those who require postage, it will be £30 via bank transfer which is preferred as I dont have a bank account linked to my Paypal account, so I cant transfer the money out. I will forward a PM for account details shortly :thumbleft:

If you cant do a bank transfer, then please make payment via Paypal gift to [email protected]

Money paid via bank transfer - cheers for all this Bill

1. Anne t Collected & Paid

2. Timbo Paid Received

3. Daleyboy Paid Received

4. Beastie4126 Paid Received

5. Goldie Paid Posted 5/10/12

6. Big_al Paid Received

7. Imyhamid Collected & Paid

8. Kirade Paid Received

9. Philuk Paid Received

10. Mattpc Paid Received

11. Clumpy1 Paid Received

12. Markfoster Paid Received

13. Ollievr6 Paid Received

14. Billcor Paid

Edited by BILLCOR

Thanks for payments so far folks, for those still to pay, could you use your username as a reference please, easier for me to keep track :thumbleft:

Just paid, did it by paypal, i added my username, well done for doing all this Bill :thumbleft:

:thumbleft:

Second box just arrived, 7 splitters, 3 sets of sills and a pair of door pins.

Took a couple of quick pics just to let you guys see how they are packed and what to expect, I will bubble wrap to 2 sets of sills individually when I post them out.

First 5 were posted this morning (see post above) using Express 48 - insured and trackable, they should arrive tomorrow or Wednesday, if not, give me a shout and I'll check the tracking number, lot of hassle to send everyone their individual numbers unless there is a problem

PICS

Second box just arrived, 7 splitters, 3 sets of sills and a pair of door pins.

Took a couple of quick pics just to let you guys see how they are packed and what to expect, I will bubble wrap to 2 sets of sills individually when I post them out.

First 5 were posted this morning (see post above) using Express 48 - insured and trackable, they should arrive tomorrow or Wednesday, if not, give me a shout and I'll check the tracking number, lot of hassle to send everyone their individual numbers unless there is a problem

PICS

If anyone hasn't sent payment or there is a splitter extra etc can you give me a shout please?? sick of not having a splitter now and decided im just going to have to spend the money...........................

If anyone hasn't sent payment or there is a splitter extra etc can you give me a shout please?? sick of not having a splitter now and decided im just going to have to spend the money...........................

Sorry, nothing extra and they were all paid long ago