BILLCOR

Spoonfedtuning 70mm Eurethane Lip ALL DONE

Are there any of the spare splitters left, and is it too late to order one?

Cheers

Kenny

Wait and see what James (dogger) says, it depends if there is enough room in the boxes :thumbleft:

The door sills are going into production this week. If everyone can wait just a little longer (one week) we can send them in the same shipment. There is a big void of space in the middle of the box. They are going to be a really beautiful part. Sorry I don't have pricing until tomorrow.

Here is the thread> http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5561840-Door-sills-where-can-you-get-them/page2

The mold makes 2 sets at a time so our production rate should be pretty fast. We are hoping to be able to make 2 sets a day.

Its also not too late to add OILLIEVR6. We made a total of 20 70mm splitters so there are more available.

James can you confirm prices on the door sills? I think I read $180 for glass and $200 for carbon ?

Would anyone mind if I get these added to the shipment if they are ready to go?

James can you confirm prices on the door sills? I think I read $180 for glass and $200 for carbon ?

Would anyone mind if I get these added to the shipment if they are ready to go?

There shouldn't be a problem adding some smaller parts as they will fit inside the boxes with the splitters, I am also interested, just waiting for final pics and confirmed prices

Sorry for my late reply. I was out of town for a few days. The door sills begun production today. We can make two sets at a time each day. Prices are £114 for gloss black fiberglass. £126 for carbon fiber. They are available with the Corrado logo only or with Corrado logo and model logo. Or with just the model logo. Or without logos at all is £13 off the prices posted. I will have pics of the production parts on Friday.

This is a sample of how the Corrado logo will look. Same material will be used for a etched look.

IMG_1827.jpg

Samples of the artwork we are using

16vdoorsill.jpg

g60doorsill.jpg

vr6doorsill.jpg

This is the first production fiberglass sample we made. It has not been trimmed.

IMG_3042.jpg

Can I have a splitter too? If I could join and they are available I'll take a pair of black gloss cill covers too, please!

K6kny and strimmer, I've PM'd James, if there is enough room in the box, you will be included,contacted and will have to pay immediately, most of the folks paid a few weeks ago now and I don't think its fair on them to be waiting any longer.

Any of the folks that have paid and want door sills or other small parts, say now or hud yer tongue :p

NO MORE NEW NAMES NOW

If its possible for space and not holding back the order would I get a fibre glass rain tray and lower windshield tray included?

Sorry to be a last minute nightmare, timing for my rebuild is spot on so I really hope to join in.

If its possible for space and not holding back the order would I get a fibre glass rain tray and lower windshield tray included?

Sorry to be a last minute nightmare, timing for my rebuild is spot on so I really hope to join in.

Yes that would be possible to fit with the order. Let me talk with Bill to make sure he is okay with arranging to get the parts to you and divide the shipping for these added parts. Please email me at [email protected] and we can finalize things. Thanks you.

---------- Post added at 5:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 5:00 AM ----------

Finally pics of the Carbon Fiber Door Sills!!! The fitment to the car is perfect. This set has only the Corrado logo but for the same price you can add the model logo as well or have either or both. If you do not want logos at all that is possible as well. Tomorrow I'll have pictures of special version we will be offering.

IMG_3160.jpg

IMG_3163.jpg

IMG_3161.jpg

IMG_3168.jpg

They do look rather nice. Shame they can't be made to light up when the door is open :-)

Are you planning a Storm version? Just wondering as that would be a nice touch for those that do not have a standard VR :-)

Cheers.

Al.

Fine with me

Email sent first thing this morning to James to finalise. Bill thank you! Wow just noticed your location Bill and I am just up the road in Perth so I'll collect :-)

Email sent first thing this morning to James to finalise. Bill thank you! Wow just noticed your location Bill and I am just up the road in Perth so I'll collect :-)

No problem, one less box for me to find :cheers:

I have emailed James re a set of sill trims so these will be part of my order, I might take the Rad down to St Andrews for a run and collect the parts, and if anyone north Scotland is in the GB could take them up with me (will need to be before end of September though)

Bill i can collect also if this helps:thumbleft:

:thumbleft:

---------- Post added at 3:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:14 PM ----------

I have emailed James re a set of sill trims so these will be part of my order, I might take the Rad down to St Andrews for a run and collect the parts, and if anyone north Scotland is in the GB could take them up with me (will need to be before end of September though)

:thumbleft: I am having a set of CF sills as well

:thumbleft:

---------- Post added at 3:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:14 PM ----------

:thumbleft: I am having a set of CF sills as well

Just emailed James for a set myself - Going to be a big box this :)

Just emailed James for a set myself - Going to be a big box this :)

A very big box and one that will be worth a few bob, see ya! :wave:

We have this version of the carbon fiber with gloss black top and bottom edges. This version is £143.

IMG_3157.jpg

IMG_3155.jpg

IMG_3176.jpg

Just emailed James, its going to be risky putting my fibreglass rain trays and windshield covers in with the group buy so we've agreed to ship my pieces direct to me which take me out of the group buy guys, but without it I would never have got these parts so a huge and hearty thanks Bill for making this possible.