rixy

Camp over and One Day event - Hunstanton 30th Sept 2012 - Charity Event...

Hi peeps, i work restoring classic cars and what not, and my father in law is on the comittee for the Friends of the Stroke unit, kings lynn....

Now, they are having a 10k Beach run in hunstanton this september, and as part of the end of summer event, they are staging a classic car show. The company i work for, are in charge of organising the classic cars side of things, but we have been offered 150 spaces, and they only want to use 100. So im having the other 50, to try and organise some VW's there......

Who wants to come? I was also thinking of trying to organise a camp over at stifkey, or another campsite on the north norfolk coast for the saturday night, depending on interest.

Basically, if youre interested, get in touch, should be a good day. We deal in Aston Martins, Jaguars, Bristols and all sorts of old classics at work, so there will be a large collection of classic cars to look at if you fancy it, and there will be tons of other things to do if not......

All we ask is you get in touch with me before hand so i can sort out spaces and what not, and that you give a £5.00 donation to the stroke unit upon entry to the green.

I shall be there in my Late Bay, and probably my corrado, would be good to meet up with some of you, and have a good weekend......

Any questions, get in touch, or to book a slot, please PM me, or gimme a call on 07921 910651

Lets fill the field with VW's and show them Classic British Boys whats what :-)