Macdaddy

Tatton park meet prior to entry

I'm aiming to be at Lymm services for my traditional McDonalds pre-show breakfast around 08:15 with a view to leaving at 08:40 and to arrive at 9am as the show as gates open.

If anyones wanting to meet here also please just reply here and i'll make sure i wait for you.

The gates open at 7pm for display/trade type people. You not on the club stand Steve ?

I might be up for this but will be coming from the South, I'm on the club stand so will be early.

I am leaving N Wales at 7am hoping to be there for 8am. Having bro on tow (Mk2 Golf GTI but quick, so maybe not on tow as he flaunts the speed limit) he will be on the MK2 Club stand. Looks like rain is forecast (WHY!!!! does it rain on us) but hey hooh we will keep the spirit alive. We will come along the A55

(WHY!!!! does it rain on us)

Welcome to the North !

Seriously though, pack the cagoule and even if it all goes pear shaped you can always seek refuge under the trees.

The roads can get choked round there, so earlier the better is my 2p.

See you all on Sunday.

Cheers James,

I am Northern and like the rain; it's what makes our country GREEN but it would be nice to have an ok day when on a meet. Will see you there come rain or rain!!!!!!

Welcome to the North !

Seriously though, pack the cagoule and even if it all goes pear shaped you can always seek refuge under the trees.

The roads can get choked round there, so earlier the better is my 2p.

See you all on Sunday.

Cheers James,

I am Northern and like the rain; it's what makes our country GREEN but it would be nice to have an ok day when on a meet. Will see you there come rain or rain!!!!!!

Rain it is then !

Tatton has always been kind to us over the years, so here's to praying.

I'll be bringing my own Ray of Sunshine anyway IE the Nugget for it's first outing to brighten things up :lol:

I'll be bringing my own Ray of Sunshine anyway IE the Nugget for it's first outing to brighten things up :lol:

You can always rely on a Nugget to brighten things up!

Would meeting at Lymm to leave at 7:30am be better then for anyone wanting to travel the last 20mins together.

Iam teaming up with Ozowen on the A55 for 7.00am. I ve got a club stand pass so see you all at the stand. Iam sure the weather will be fine for the day.

P.S anyone going got a passenger seat height adjustmant handle for sale mine is missing. If you have the little screw to go with aswell even better.

Edited by VWVW

No doubt see some of you there - but as old bro ozowen has said I'll be in my MK2, as I no longer have my Corrado...

See you Sunday

For those wanting to come to the services to convoy the last 15-20mins then we'll be looking to depart there at 07:30.

We will be there 20mins or so before hand as i'll be re-fuelling my caffeine levels.

1-MacD

2-OSV

3-daves16v

Going to need to be there early to get enough coffee inside me to keep me going!!!

Will be trundling along with Dave16v