Dubbrado

Hi from Godmanchester

Thought I'd say hi being new here, I'm presuming the previous owner of my G60 is on here somewhere with his 4wd blackberry missile (Matt).

Already had the heater matrix out and put a new one in, a bonding experience...

Hello & welcome to the forum!! I know you'll enjoy the corrado owning experience!! My bro had an electric (Honda) blue G60 a few years ago, he loved it :)

Ello geeeez! Nice to see you on here- great community and invaluable when things go wrong! Sorry the vrt isn't coming oto Cropredy, was looking forward to getting some pics of then together again.

Cheers for the welcome!

Already scanned some top notch info on here, and couldn't have done my heater matrix without a few of the photo's and bits of advice, without even touching a Haynes manual. Need to get some photo's of it, been waiting for a dry day it's clean on (simply not happened)

Is a shame it's not coming to Cropredy, engines would have drowned out the folk...

Agreed. A g lader and a boosted vr would sound so much better than some of the pap this year. Keep thinking of the free booze and fat paycheque though...

Hi twin,

What colour and model you got, will keep an eye out - saw a red 16 valver on the A14 with a happy owner about 3 weeks ago turn off at Conington...

Hello and congrats on a good choice by getting a G' !!!!

im just down the road from you mate im in St.Ives couple of my buddies live in goddie.

if you need another pair of hands anytime then lemme know !

Cool, not far at all that - if only I'd posted this sooner and before the matrix popped I'd have taken you up on that, likewise if you get stuck :)

Hi Neil, you were my first Corrado spot, appreciated :)

Can anyone recommend me a good garage local to here, the clutch is feeling a bit off and where I don't need it sorted just yet it would be nice to know where to go.

Ta

Nice one, need to get me some of those lights when I can.

Mike actually got me a photo of the rado, from your facebook and had it blown up to hang on the wall for me b'day, the one with the sunsetting behind it.

Tried putting some LED bulbs into the sidelights today, they didn't light up, so got some standard bulbs on the way now, hopefully fussy on the bulbs?

Yeah, missed them by matter of minutes! In no rush...

The front side light sockets don't appear to have any power going to them from the loom, any ooideas?

Cheers mate, would be a big help - working harder than a Japanese prisoner of war (but a happy one!) so not sure when next opportunity will be, but will try and make it as early as possible!

I take mine to VWcars

meadow business park

reach Road

burwell

CB250GH

it's a little bit out the way but i had loads of bad experiences with all the local garages so i only go to there now

you want to speak to Vince there he deals with the older cars there i cant recomend them enough really helpfull and professional

Cheers North, will keep that info handy...

Twin, think I may have seen you along the A14 a few weeks back sat in crap loads of traffic in the other carriagway heading north at around 8am near cambs services, if not yours then it was very tidy looking (and clean for white!)