pacifica112

oxfordshire/wiltshire members question???

Just wondering if any of the Oxfordshire/Wiltshire members go to any local meets? I am part of Club Gti and sadly now only a forum visitor to Dublands (swindon vw club) and haven't really been to/seen any meets recently so am wondering where everyone goes so maybe i can come along and get to meet some other members.

Neil

At the moment, no there are no particular regular meets.

However, due to the lack of get togethers over the summer due to the appaling rain, , I have said I will organise something monthly starting Sept.

This will be weekday evening outings. plus weekend stuff.

More to follow...............

At the moment, no there are no particular regular meets.

More to follow...............

duno where ur from? i know of loads!!!!!

OXdubs monthy meet is the first friday of every month at sturdys castle..... http://www.facebook.com/groups/oxdubz2010/

and DCO (dub club oxford) host thers at the kassam on the first wednesday of every month... http://www.facebook.com/groups/24295696075/

both really nice groups great bunch, thers are other clubs and meets all the time all over the shop, but these are the 2 main VW/ VAG clubs about,

where abouts do u live mate? would be good to not be the only corrado at every meet in oxford for once!

Im over in carterton so in the middle of oxford and swindon lol. just getting into doing thing to the corrado and want to speak to like minded people and then i can have go to people when i need info or m stuck with things lol

neil