Macdaddy

Harewood house meet/convoy from the west

Anyone from the western side travelling to this?

Perhaps meet at Junc 4 services M65 as we'll be going M65>A6068>A65>A660 and meeting up as per Kips post:

"Hi All, (UPDATE FOR MEET POINTS)

I NEED addresses for all who cant get to the meets below, PM ME YOUR DETAILS ASAP!

I will be posting out the passes for this soon so please remember to bring them with you, and if anyone is coming to the meets below i'll hand it to you on the day.

As ever we will be meeting up for a little convoy action for this & the rendezvous points are,

Wooley Edge Services M1 Northbound at 7.30 for 7.45

Then onto Mcdonalds for a McMuffin Mmmmm at,

Bullerthorpe Ln, Colton, UK LS15 9 Just off Junction 45 M1 for 8am to 8.20 ish before leaving for Harewood"

Edited by Macdaddy

Edited as i missed your post! Sorry!

Ironically i was going to post it this morning but you beat me to it lol! hope we can have a good possie then :)

Ironically i was going to post it this morning but you beat me to it lol! hope we can have a good possie then :)

I didnt realise its only 10mins further for us to come across and meet so we'll see you there.

Hi Steve

We'll be in for this. What time at the services ?

I'll work it out and update

So are there a few people meeting at M65 services?

Me, James and more than likely OSV too upto now.

Cool, well I'll probably tag along, not on a club stand but worth getting there early I suppose.

Give Kip a shout as I'm sure there's spare passes .

Indeed Tricky, if you dont mind joining the CCGB too then you are more than welcome to whack your car on the stand with us. :)