Rinse

Inpro lights Front and rear.

Got these inpro things with the Corrado when I bought it. Not to my tastes, I think these go for about £100 but I'll listen to reasonable offers or will trade for good condition late headlights.

6dd3e756.jpg

I got some M3 rears too, same script. No idea if they're actually inpros or not though. Seen them new for £100 so say £40? the chrome on the outside has black corrosion on them but not visible with the boot closed.

038cd8d4.jpg

Will get more detailed pics for anyone interested.

Would you take £85 posted for the Headlights?

Provided all tabs intact, no cracks, ect...

Would you take £85 posted for the Headlights?

Provided all tabs intact, no cracks, ect...

Depending on how much postage is, yes. I'll consider it!

Tabs are all okay as far as I can tell. Top two are definitely anyway. Will check when they're being removed. No cracks on the lens or anywhere that I've noticed yet. Seem all good to me but will obviously give them a good going over before requesting payment. Hoping to get some standards tonight so heres hoping I'll have your answers tonight..

Fla, they are Calibre Vintage. 17"x7.5J Might be getting rid if I find anything better.

Depending on how much postage is, yes. I'll consider it!

Tabs are all okay as far as I can tell. Top two are definitely anyway. Will check when they're being removed. No cracks on the lens or anywhere that I've noticed yet. Seem all good to me but will obviously give them a good going over before requesting payment. Hoping to get some standards tonight so heres hoping I'll have your answers tonight..

Fla, they are Calibre Vintage. 17"x7.5J Might be getting rid if I find anything better.

Cool, appreciate that. I don't know what postage will be but let me know if I need to adjust my offer. Hope the standard lights work out.

I know nothing about wheels, but yeah! They are the muts'!

Will you take 35 posted for the rears?

Dependant on postage i'll do that! They're off the car so I will take detailed pics of them so you can see exactly the condition they are in.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Cool, appreciate that. I don't know what postage will be but let me know if I need to adjust my offer. Hope the standard lights work out.

I know nothing about wheels, but yeah! They are the muts'!

No standard lights tonight unfortunately! I noticed when I was cleaning it there was some form of crystalish substance on the inside of the OS lens, or paint overspray. will have a good look in daylight and let you know/take pics.

And all these comments on the wheels are making me want to keep! haha.