daniboy1_2_3

N/S Rear quarter + Sill Wanted

The car is still complete in that

area,your welcome to come and cut off the parts you would need

Rod

I'm just about to start breaking one mate, only in billingham, will be a couple of weeks before I'll be ready to scrap the shell

Just round the corner from me mate. Ive just come away to work and wont be home until the end of september. What condition is the panel in? Any dents or rust on the arch or down where it meets the floor? Cheers.

Is it an early or late shell as i also need a front o/s wing and bonnet, cheers.

I've just bought a corrado and maybe in need of a o/s rear quarter. What's the going rate for a quarter ?

When i phoned around a few breakers i was quoted £50 for the panel and £20 for them to remove it from the car which seemed very reasonable. Just need to make sure it isnt full of filler and its rust free.

That's not a bad price. Mine has had a crap repair done in 2009 (crash damage) so think quarter and sill will need replacing. Haven't had time to strip it yet, just got the car on friday and i'm going away for a few days.Thanks for the info.

Would be interested to hear how you get on, are you going to have a go yourself or will it be going into a bodyshop? Ill give you a shout if i find a shell with two decent quarters on it and would really appreciate it if you could let me know if you find one. Still waiting for borachris to get back to me about this one in billingham. Where abouts are you?

Hi mate,

I might have managed to find a buyer for the full car, I'll know in about 2 weeks for sure so I'll let you know if it doesn't go in one.

I will be doing the quarter with the help of my m8 and will take step by step photo' s. I will let you know if I find a car with descent quarter's. I' m just a few miles up the road at seaham

Ok thanks chris if you could let me know that would be appreciated.

I know of a breakers that has a few corrados in and for £70 they said they would remove the panel and have it delivered, im sure that was the all in price too. Let me know if you want their number. Would be good to see how you go about it. I know its mainly spot welded in but there must be a factory joint up by the roof somewhere?. Have you tackled anything like this before?