martinb

Corrado G60 Grill badge?

my recently purchased G60 came with a debadged grill but i am not a fan so I have just bought a standard 7 slat grill for it. Now I'm after a G60 grill badge if anyone has one or knows where to buy one? I bought my 16v badge for my valver from eurowagens and thought they sold them but could not see them on their website.

Cheers

Cheers for that :)

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Did it come with a G60 debadged 7 slat grill or the newer debagded 3 slat?

If yes are you willing to sell it?

it has a 3 slat one in a carbon effect (I have not checked to see if its just wrapped like the bonnet - will have a proper look once removed). Yes I would be willing to sell if you are interested?

Pic:

DSCF4234.jpg

Cheers

Martin

If it is actual carbon and not wrapped then I would be interested in buying the grill off you, Martin.

Spoonfedtuning do one

Seen them yeah, for 120 odd bills ($) plus shipping and duty (might be possible to get round the duty I suppose) I dunno - they're fairly straight forward to make so might do this instead.

Still looking :(

Unfortunately only a few users on Ebay.de are willing to ship to the uk and I keep getting outbid. I would like one but I'm not willing to pay £40+ posted for a badge as some on there were quoting! Eurowagens dont currently have any in stock and could not say if / when they will be getting any so the hunt goes on....

g60 badges just are that kind of money now bud.

i bought a few when they became discontinued and sold them starting at 99p on ebay. They always made £40-£50.