EJ Taylor

Wanted! Late front bumper & d/s fog

right, my cars booked into the body shop next month, and my check list is almost complete!

all i need is a good condition front bumper, baring in mind the bumper is going to be sprayed and plate recess is being smoothed, so by good condition i mean structurally, clips and brackets in tact etc... if the paintwork is cracked, chipped, scuffed, pealing or anything like that it DOESN'T matter, all that matter is the stuff i mentioned above, also need the lower grill to be intact, already have the towing eye covers, splitter would be good but not vital.

Been trying to find one suitable now for over a month and its proving very difficult, would be brilliant if one of you lot would/could help me out!

also after a non cracked good condition drivers side fog light!

thanks for your time!

Charlie

I have a good condition bumper that was a new replacement for a car in 2003. The iron behind isn't rusty at all and the plastic is all good. Only minus point is no lower grill on it.

Not sure how to get it to you though.

£40 as its vgc.

Problem i have is the bumper on there atm has no lower grill, this seem to be hard to get hold of and it seems to be easier to buy the whole thing,. thanks anyway though!

BUMP also!