steVR6

classic line insurance

Good for you mate at first when i got mine and anything went wrong i would get quite annoyed but now a few month's in someone would have to make me a good offer for me to even contemplate getting rid they have such character.I have noticed when i do drive it the attention it draw's is very pleasing then when people hear the noise from the R32 jaw's tend to fall very pleasing and very exhilarating.

I'd love an R32 in it tbh, but coming from my old 1.8 valver to a VR has bought me back with a bang! I'd never driven a VR (or even been a passenger in one tbh), and I was blissfully unaware with everyone raving about the noise, but now I've experienced it, BY GOD is it addictive! :dance:

Even more so with an R32 especially when the vvt kick's in it Roar's :lcop: :wave::rolleyes:

Looks like ill be going down the Classic Line route too......

Good price there , just a word to the wise though, classic policies often do not have the benefits of a normal policy, this may or may not effect you. One main one is that most classic car policies do not accrue NCB, after 2 years you'll lose any NCB.

Thanks

Ollie

Sky Insurance

Tel: 01707 642552

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html

Good price there , just a word to the wise though, classic policies often do not have the benefits of a normal policy, this may or may not effect you. One main one is that most classic car policies do not accrue NCB, after 2 years you'll lose any NCB.

Thanks

Ollie

Sky Insurance

Tel: 01707 642552

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html

Most classic insurance companies make that point quite clearly, and for the majority of folks they insure their Corrado on a classic policy as a second car - with their NCB used / accrued on a different car.

Most classic insurance companies make that point quite clearly, and for the majority of folks they insure their Corrado on a classic policy as a second car - with their NCB used / accrued on a different car.

Yes indeed, some however do not and I've seen many a finger burnt.

Some will go with the cheapest possible price they find, be it a clasic car insurer or an insurer on a price comparison site, I'm constantly seeing people on our affiliated car club forums buying invalid insurance or poor cover, eg no commuting use, no DOC cover, high excesses, hidden clauses etc.

It is worth checking and double checking what you are buying.

The insurer mentioned here are a good company to be with, I just want to make that point as I am aware this could come across the wrong way

Thanks

Ollie

Not true, just moved my 11yrs. Which are protected and accrue each year.

Will, I'm not saying that is the case for every insurer.

Thanks

Ollie

Will try these on Monday. Need insure and tax ready for GTI Spring Festival :)

just insured my VR6 :) £210 with a £150 access with these guys ! all mods declared.