Jim

How do you know when it's time to sell the Corrado?

I was a bit like you, getting fed up with all the tinkering, bits breaking etc and was considering seriously about replacing it. What decided me to keep it was when someone did a hit and run on it. Seeing it wounded, then the support of the forum I decided to keep it, repair it and now I'm lying about the drive, spanner in hand as happy as Larry again. Weird the way these cars affect you.

Just a thought Jim... if you sell now then you'll miss the big anniversary next year.

That is a good point... possibly not a good idea to sell just yet!

Also been thinking about other cars I would like to own too - rather than having the ownership, all the costs and depreciations related for the odd weekend thrill.

I reckon it would be a better idea to just hire something decent for the odd weekend, maybe when a crowd of us have organised a weekend tour of somewhere ?

I think less would be spent doing this even 3 times a year

Also been thinking about other cars I would like to own too - rather than having the ownership, all the costs and depreciations related for the odd weekend thrill.

I reckon it would be a better idea to just hire something decent for the odd weekend, maybe when a crowd of us have organised a weekend tour of somewhere ?

I think less would be spent doing this even 3 times a year

Lets hire some 911's and drive up to Scotland for a weekend! Sounds like a plan!! :)

I'm 30yrs old now and never been to a car meet :lol:

You can't all get bored of them just as i'm finally getting ready to attend one :(

Lets hire some 911's and drive up to Scotland for a weekend! Sounds like a plan!! :)

And Lambo's for a Wales trip, Audi R8's trip to the South Coast, I could continue ..............

Serioulsy - reckon we should aim for at least one of these a year

And Lambo's for a Wales trip, Audi R8's trip to the South Coast, I could continue ..............

Serioulsy - reckon we should aim for at least one of these a year

I'm in!

At a £1 a mile (or whatever it is) over your allotted amount?!! No thanks :D

At a £1 a mile (or whatever it is) over your allotted amount?!! No thanks :D

Ok, so we will find some places to visit that work out financially on the mileage. Sure it could be debated anyway.

Besides, me being me, I will have worked out all the financial side anyway before we commit