rado-steve

Rare Lhasa Green Mk2 Golf GTI 3Dr Interior For Sale, Including Door Cards etc...

Hi All,

Up For Sale Again.......

The guy who bought them refuses to move them from my Dad's place of work! Been there over a month, He's pretty ****ed TBF so they need to go!

They are Palleted up ready to:

30f6d0b2.jpg

7524a74f.jpg

3eadded2.jpg

Dimensions etc are: 120cm x 100cm x 110cm High Weight is roughly 30-40kg. 2 people can lift it easy!

Paisley freight website: https://www.paisleyf...com/pallets.php Roughly £50-£60 delivery!

P1120014.jpg

P1120010.jpg

P1120011.jpg

P1120012.jpg

P1120003.jpg

P1120005.jpg

P1120004.jpg

P1120002.jpg

P1100995.jpg

P1100999.jpg

P1100998.jpg

P1100997.jpg

P1100996.jpg

P1100992.jpg

P1120001.jpg

As you can see, Its a pretty cool interior, I've personally not seen another, Everything work, all the mechanisms etc, the only thing is the passenger front seat is missing the tipping handle :( The Material is in really good condition, the side bolsters are awesome too! The door cards all look good also! There is also a Boot carpet, included, but i ain't got a pic of it!

Like I say, its been stored for 12 years, so after a good clean I'm sure it would come back to its former glory!

Price is £250 firm!

It can be collected from Stokesley in North yorkshire or delivery on a Pallet!

My phone number is: 07971623155

Cheers

Steve

Whats the situation like with legal ownership of this. Strange question maybe but if the guy paid for them has he been refunded or will he come looking for them? Let me know, along with any movement on price for cash pick-up, thanks

Whats the situation like with legal ownership of this. Strange question maybe but if the guy paid for them has he been refunded or will he come looking for them? Let me know, along with any movement on price for cash pick-up, thanks

He is in Austrailia, so doubt he'd come looking for them! Price is £250 Firm

Once they are sold I'm refunding him, he knows this!

Cheers

Steve

Why so rare?

Because Lhasa Green was not available on RHD Mk2's, and IIRC they were only ran for 1 year of production during 1984!

Mine came from a car that a squaddie had ordered in RHD from the UK and collected at his base in Germany! Hence the Rarity factor!

really happy it's sold to someobody who is going to use it to restore his Lhasa green Mk2 :)

Mods you can lock this up!

Thanks

Sounds good - learn something new every day :)

Glad it sold.