Sign in to follow this  
Joe M

Rear speaker shelf removal

How do I remove the shelf thing, I got 3 bolts out and the screw at the seatbelt but it feels like theres a bolt hidden behind the strut that I cant get to. Any ideas? I dont need to remove the rear card do I. :mad:

Cool, will try again tommorow, was getting dark earlier so I wasnt sure if there was a bolt there.

Yeah, try the left one first as its easier to see as the cl pump is on the other side, fairly easy tho, be careful not to break the crappy seatbelt covers!

Got it out easy enough in the end when I could see what I was doing. Turns out a long bar will get a socket on the last bolt once the others are removed and some flexing of the trim is applied. :lol:

Complete waste of time though as I now know that my koni top adjustables are only top adjustable at the front. :roll:

Complete waste of time though as I now know that my koni top adjustables are only top adjustable at the front.

Yup, the non adjustables have only 3 height settings for the circlip also where as the TA's have 5