Billyboy

Meets I'n Manchester??

Hiya, I've just moved to manchester from London and I'm finding it hard to meet people on my level! I know cars and I know car audio all to well but seems my interests are not shared around my area, I have an Emerald green 2.0 16v Corrado and I'm installing a large audio system be nice to find some people to knock around with lol ( sounds like a lonely hearts add lol ) ( it ant )...... Please help restore my faith back into my beauty of a car by providing me with friends pmsl lol Cheers

Im in wigan mate about 25mins away :) There has been a trafford center soccer dome meet ive been to twice. First one was a awsome meet great turnout , second one the weather was awfull.

Wigan! Ya I know where abouts that is sort of, when is the next meet? Do You know. And ive been trying to put pics of my car on here but it don't like southerners lol....

Often easier to use photobucket mate and just hover over the image you want then copy the IME code(or whatever it is) then paste it to your post :)

Unfortunatly the trafford meet hasnt happend for some time now mate. But check on the events section and theres details about northwestdubs monthly meet at the charnley arms pub/resteraunt in wigan :) its next month mate usually a great turnout.