R1chy99

PICS ADDED Headlight protectors (Ex group buy) coil pack boot lid bumpers etc

I've not been on here for a while, mainly because the Corrado's gone. I was holding on to some bits in case I got another one but that's not looking likely so....

There's a set of clear headlight protectors in excellent condition £35 delivered

th_IMG_4657_zps4c69cfdb.jpg

th_IMG_4658_zps65aa81e6.jpg

I've also got a few bits on ebay including front & rear bumpers, VR6 Coil Pack, Boot Lid, Spoiler Motor & some other stuff that was attached to the boot lid along with a Momo Millenium Steering Wheel & Boss

I've also got a set of original VR6 suspension that's free to a good home if it can be collected from St Austell in Cornwall. All 4 shocks but I think the 2 rear springs are Mk3 Golf springs....

Just shout for any info, the link to the boot lid is here....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271055963579&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

All the other items are listed on my other items

Rich

Edited by R1chy99

Ok im down that way early october - any chance you could hold until then? Can transfer monies on the 25th (pay day)

let me know, i know its a lot to ask :)

just waiting for a response from somebody that PMd me before you responded, have emailed pictures. will give him chance to respond but if not o have no problem holding on to them for you