keystarG60

ABS emergency!! Please help

My G60 has failed it's MOT because the ABS light doesnt come on (and then go off) on start up.

Ive tried a brand new ABS light unit, tried an ABS ECU from another G60 that doesnt have this fault, and ive checked the ABS fuses.

Still no joy tho!

Where should i look next?

The MOT clock is ticking so all tips are welcome

Thanks

Andrew

So the light stays permanantly on? If so you need to get it vag commed as its probably a abs sensor fault

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Also try cleaning with electrical contact cleaner the 2 plugs that are on the abs pump

Sounds like a fuse blown anything else not working? When my spoiler blew a fuse it stopped the abs light from flashing on and off and the sunroof didnt work either

Get a multimeter on the terminals for the light, and see if you get a voltage for the three seconds or so you should do when the ignition is initially switched on.

I think the signal comes direct from the ABS ECU, so then you'll have to start tracing wiring, and buzz it out to make sure you have continuity between each end.