BILLCOR

Standard VR 60k miles

Does look like a nice clean car but again with all these low mileage, high price cars, things such as bushes etc will all age and as usual there's no information on any of that sort of work being done so don't presume you'll buy this at over £4,000 and enjoy trouble free motoring for years.

That silver one on here with low miles and for £2500 was the ground breaker...!!!

I think ( and yes I'm waiting for the barage of abuse) that this is priced quite well. Fair enough I'd like to see all the paperwork and have a good crawl around under the car, but at £4295 ( so he'll be looking to clear £4k ), with air con, black leather (fair to assume heated) it looks very good indeed. The little tell tale signs are all there if you look hard enough: premium contact tyres, badges in A1 condition, original dealer plates. Could have benefited with an engine and interior shot. But, if he's anything like me, he"ll want to get them on the phone so he can really sell it to them.

Where's our west midlands roving reporter for a step by step news feed ?

I agree James.. Yes some perishables will need tended to but axle bushes aren't that big a deal.. Its still got about 60k less of stone chips on the front end and the mileage is good...

I say again, lets stop talking the values down.. Good cars, or low milers deserve a good price..

I would pay the price for that Corrado, as ive said before, I paid a lot more then that for mine with similar mileage. There was no evidence of mine ever having bushes etc but its been through MOT and they've not commented on any potential wear to any. If it came up last year when I was looking I would have been there in a flash!

I would be more inclined to be asking where has it been sitting for most of its life, i have said this before an average car with average mileage is sat for 97% of it life, the figure for this car is higher. Bushes come and go i have had two new sets in 9k, you will still have the crack pipe/thermo housing falling apart, a rusty crossmember, engine mounts past their best, and lots more depending on where its been kept. A good project for someone but don't automatically think lower mileage--better car it doesn't work like that.