Sign in to follow this  
24V Renshaw

Getting Closer to show spec for 2004...............

Well its getting there..... :)

The next stage of the transformation for 2004 is complete.

TT dash is now basically finished. New leather interior is in, including Porsche 993 Turbo front seats. Outside the 8.5x17" Porsche Turbo splits are on (test fit) and the rear bumper is flushed and FK rear lights are on. One off custom front grill is on and later spec headlights are fitted.

Only three weeks to go to inters............still some to do.

Any thoughts or comments??

Cheers

Jay.

*sound of jaw hitting flaw*

Awesome car Jay... really does look fantastic! Its going to be a good year for Corrado's! :)

wow nice one.

How do the splits fit? what et and adapters are you using? I'd say the back will be no prob but the front may need a gentle application of the baseball bat as the yanks would say.

Cheers,

niko

Jay> Absolutely stunning.....love those rims, and that interior...wow!!! Good work fella! :mrgreen:

Cheers for the nice comments. The wheels are 8.5x17 all round and have custom offsets and adaptors (that I had made to my design) as the outer rims are new to create the correct width etc.. Bit of a complicated one but they are on there! :)

J

Stunning. First time I've seen a picture of the seats installed, they look awesome, perfect ride hight, rear looks fantastic.. all in all a very good job! Nice! :mrgreen:

:shock: that is looking amazing man. Great colour, great wheels and amazing interior. Love the grill too - that's gotta be one the nicest modded Corrado's I've seen.

Cheers for the nice comments. The wheels are 8.5x17 all round and have custom offsets and adaptors (that I had made to my design) as the outer rims are new to create the correct width etc.. Bit of a complicated one but they are on there! :)

J

Any issues with the wheels touching the brakes?

Nope sit just right behind the porker rims, tucked nicely in the spokes. Close but nice! :)

I must admit it was one of my concerns as obviously until you get them on everything is just measurement and theory, but they clear them nicely. Look very Porsche with the Red Brembos sitting behind the rim.

J

Cheers. I have to admit I am quite proud of it. My mates and the GF will vouch for that! :)

Its a heavily modified Jetta Grille. Its not fitted perfectly yet but its almost there.

If your coming to inters it will be in the Show and Shine on the Saturday and the CCGB stand on the Sunday. Would be nice to chat to anyone off here.

Jay.

If your coming to inters it will be in the Show and Shine on the Saturday and the CCGB stand on the Sunday. Would be nice to chat to anyone off here.

u can bet I'll be round for a poke at your machine!

Yeah the whole lot is a black Corrado leather apart from the Porsche front seats. The door cards are black leather Corrado ones, modified to fit round the TT dash as it is slightly wider than the Corrado dash.

loooking very very nice james... i need to spk to you about front engine mounts too... :wink: