doughboy

Black Cloth Recaros (front and back)

I have a set of black cloth Recaros for sale, both front and back seats.

Pictures can be found at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68608326@N02/7862982120/in/photostream/

Description:

Rear seats and passenger: very good condition, they need a clean, but that is all.

Drivers seat: small nick to the cloth on the 'exit' bolster. 1 switch is not working - could be a case of it just needing cleaning but may require replacing. This seat also, to my eye, has a slight deformity to it as a result of the previous owner getting in / out. It is slight, but there nonetheless.

I tested both front seats about 2 months ago and the tilt and height adjustment works fine on both of them.

No loom included. You can purchase a new (re-manufactured) one from German ebay for about 40euros.

I would ideally like to exchange these for a late black leather interior in very good condition and so will listen to any offers of that nature first. For a cash sale, I think £600 is about right given the diver seat needs about a hundred quid's investment in it (or less if you are able to repair yourself). Probably best for any potential buyers to come have a look at them - I am based in Twickenham, south west London.

hi mate,

very interested in these if they are still available?

i'll send you a pm with my number to arrange viewing, i will be passing your neck of the woods on saturday afternoon....

Still for sale. The non-functioning switch responded to a clean and now works fine.

Plus I am knocking fifty quid so now £550.

yes, I'm a bit surprised too! They need a little tidying but I think the price is more than fair for a complete set.

I have a very nice nice black leather interior - covered 80k. Ideally I don't want to get a whole interior retrimmed so i'm wondering if you would split and just swap front seats? (I appreciate that its totally unreasonable ;) ). BUT if I don't ask...

how much for the black leather interior?

Sorry it's in my car so not really for sale. Just looking for swaps for Recaro's. I'll let you know if it does go that way though.

No harm you asking at all. That wouldn't really work for me I'm afraid though as I am after a complete leather interior.

Cheers

Phil

Yes, you could take the door cards from my car if we were to do a full swap.They are black cloth and in excellent condition.

I have a late leather interior in my 95Storm, do you have door cards as well or just seats?

Cheers

Just looking at the pics full screen on the pc and tbh although mine are not what I'd call mint, there's no rips or tears on the bolsters and so don't think I really want to swap for seats in a worse condition and have to spend on them. Thanks anyway, good luck with the sale/swap

Greg