g60 jack

New to the forum

Hello,

im new to the forum :)

About 4 years ago now i had a nugget yellow valver, but always wanted a G60.... due to being 19 at the time i couldnt justify paying the amount they wanted for insurance.

After a good few month looking around 2 weeks ago i finally treated myself to a tornado red G60 and i am over the moon with it. ( and suprised its only £50 more to insure than the 20vt mk4 i just got rid of)

Any way i will try anf get a few pics up later :)

Cheers tanvr6. Where about you from in the midlands? You may see me about, I'm wolverhampton. Any local get to gethers anywhere?

I'm in Shrewsbury and back round Kidderminster a fair bit. Not much Corrado action in the West Mids to be honest, but a fair few general VW clubs.

yeah thats true mate, there seems to be a fair few dubs around cannock aswell, but like you say.... not many corrados. You know of any meets jaded?

This is the Shropshire VW club- http://www.dubshire.proboards.com/index.cgi, quite active and monthly meets (sometimes 2 in the summer)

Nothing Corrado based though- I was moving house and changing cars this summer so didn't have a chance to organise anything myself but will have a go soon. Something round Shrewsbury should be easily reachable for the West Mids and Mid Wales Corrados!