G60_dec

borbet A splits rep mint

for sale i have my borbet A split replicas they are 16x9 rears with 205/40/16 falken tyres with aprox 5-6 mm tread on them and the fronts are 16x8 with 195/40/16 falken tyres with aprox 5mm but aprox 3mm on inner edge mint lovely wheels for any rado

contact on 07536002592 or pm for any further details based in leicester

£500

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69887[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69888[/ATTACH]

All I ran was 10mm spacers on the rear to clear the coilovers I was running that was it if your mega low maybes roll the rear arches but I only scrubbed if I had 4 people in the car drove lovely

Just out of interest what wheels you replaced them with? Them borbet's look great with your white rado, looks mint!!

Cheers dude I haven't decided yet fancied something different for next year it is a difficult choice though lol

Are they fake bolts or real splitties? Really tempted by these but just had mine refurbed and will need to sell them first.... Arghhhhh!!!!!

They are fake bolt which is a plus cause u ain't got to worry bout leaking let me know if ya sell ya wheels and there urs mate