Fanjita

Ignition live source (R32 Conversion)

Hi all,

I've posted this as a new thread rather than in the 24v one as it really mostly applys to a standard Corrado. I need to find an ignition live to run a feed from for a dummy to one of the R32 systems. It looks like there is nothing around the fusebox area.

Can anyone suggest to me a simple place to tap into to get an ignition live? It will be routed to the engine bay.

Cheers,

James

There's a thick black wire in the 12V harness that feeds the coilpack. It's also live whilst cranking, which some R32 systems need.

Would that have a relevant pin from the fusebox kev? I haven't a clue what Mark has done with the loom when it comes to that!

I could follow it from the fusebox and tap into it along the way?

I'll try again to get in touch with Mark, he's either very busy or not interested in helping me of late!

Cheers anyway Kev

You could just take a feed off the ignition switch mate. The black wire. You'll see it when you drop the plastic shroud off the column. I used that one for my ignition whilst cranking feed (for the maf etc).